Integrate financials, sales, and purchasing data with a software that is more than just an accounting system. With SAP Business One, you can better manage you financials, improve profit, reduce data inaccuracy, and make better critical business decisions.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Fixed Assets
Support your sales, service, and marketing functions with the integrated CRM tools. Manage your campaigns, track your leads, and administer after sales support. Gain more client prospects, maintain satisfied customers, and maximize profit.
- Sales Opportunities and Pipeline
- Sales Orders, Deliveries, and Returns
- Customer Billing and Account Receivables
- Service Contracts and Support
SAP Business One helps you increase cost- efficiency by optimizing your purchasing process from planning and order creation, vendor selection, invoicing up to your payment concerns.
- Purchase Requests, Quotations, and Orders
- Supplier Payments and Account Payables
- Stock Levels and Warehouses
- Forecasting and Production Planning
Access intuitive business intelligence, analytics, and reports quickly to empower your employees. Help your employees answer pressing questions about the business in real time with reports that they can generate on their own without the need for programming.
- Automatic Alerts and User Notifications
- Dashboard and Reports
- Drag and Relate
- Audit Trails and Relationship Maps
With the Philippine Tax Computation Module and Relief System developed by AGS, companies can generate BIR-required reports in just a click or two which can readily be printed to a BIR-required document format.
- BIR Forms 2307, 1601E, 1604E, 2550
- Expanded Withholding Tax Reports and Forms
- Purchase and Sales Relief
- Books of Accounts
SAP Business One’s integration solutions are a perfect fit for growing companies like yours in terms of incorporating business processes from your company’s headquarters to partner or other applications and services.
- Mobile App for Android and IOS Devices
- Third Party Systems Integration
SAP Business One offers standard functionalities applicable to almost any industry. Some industries, however, require more that the solution as is cannot offer. So, AGS extended its capabilities to address specific requirements of certain industries.