BIR accreditation is an essential regulation that is usually accompanied by stressful procedures and processes. Registration requirements, visitations, and system demonstrations are a few of BIR’s various requirements for accreditation. While BIR requires accreditation, not all software or computer accounting systems are compliant to BIR’s standards. That is why, as a BIR-accredited CAS provider itself, AGS has been helping its clients and other companies seeking accreditation to obtain BIR’s approval by assisting them. Demonstrating the application processes like systems process flows, and forwarding required documents such as standard forms and report formats are few among AGS’ diverse assistance services. Despite the hassle, AGS will provide you with ease. Avoid complaints and be compliant today with AGS!
- How can ERP serve as the center of the digital transformation journey, a framework for moving forward?
- The Benefits of Purchasing Automation Part 2
- The Benefits of Purchasing Automation Part 1
- What are the business “pain points” that an effective ERP solution addresses?
- With digital transformation in mind, what are the benefits of ERP, especially near-term benefits that will have immediate impact?