BIR accreditation is an essential regulation that is usually accompanied by stressful procedures and processes. Registration requirements, visitations, and system demonstrations are a few of BIR’s various requirements for accreditation. While BIR requires accreditation, not all software or computer accounting systems are compliant to BIR’s standards. That is why, as a BIR-accredited CAS provider itself, AGS has been helping its clients and other companies seeking accreditation to obtain BIR’s approval by assisting them. Demonstrating the application processes like systems process flows, and forwarding required documents such as standard forms and report formats are few among AGS’ diverse assistance services. Despite the hassle, AGS will provide you with ease. Avoid complaints and be compliant today with AGS!
- 5 Questions You Should Ask When Evaluating An ERP Solution
- How Small And Midsize Businesses Can Extract Greater Value From Their Data Part 1
- 6 ways to improve employee engagement via customer satisfaction
- How can ERP serve as the center of the digital transformation journey, a framework for moving forward?
- The Benefits of Purchasing Automation Part 2