BIR accreditation is an essential regulation that is usually accompanied by stressful procedures and processes. Registration requirements, visitations, and system demonstrations are a few of BIR’s various requirements for accreditation. While BIR requires accreditation, not all software or computer accounting systems are compliant to BIR’s standards. That is why, as a BIR-accredited CAS provider itself, AGS has been helping its clients and other companies seeking accreditation to obtain BIR’s approval by assisting them. Demonstrating the application processes like systems process flows, and forwarding required documents such as standard forms and report formats are few among AGS’ diverse assistance services. Despite the hassle, AGS will provide you with ease. Avoid complaints and be compliant today with AGS!
- From Maps To Apps: Why We Need A New Generation Of ERP
- Five Steps For Crafting A Future-Proof Business Transformation Road Map
- Digital Transformation Challenges For Small And Midsize Businesses
- If You’re Asking About “The Right Technology” For Your Growing Business, You’re Asking The Wrong Question
- Three Ways To Influence How Your Organization Views Customers