BIR accreditation is an essential regulation that is usually accompanied by stressful procedures and processes. Registration requirements, visitations, and system demonstrations are a few of BIR’s various requirements for accreditation. While BIR requires accreditation, not all software or computer accounting systems are compliant to BIR’s standards. That is why, as a BIR-accredited CAS provider itself, AGS has been helping its clients and other companies seeking accreditation to obtain BIR’s approval by assisting them. Demonstrating the application processes like systems process flows, and forwarding required documents such as standard forms and report formats are few among AGS’ diverse assistance services. Despite the hassle, AGS will provide you with ease. Avoid complaints and be compliant today with AGS!
- With digital transformation in mind, what are the benefits of ERP, especially near-term benefits that will have immediate impact?
- When does digital transformation require updating a current ERP system or acquiring an ERP system for the first time? What critical needs should drive investment decisions?
- How can ERP drive Digital Transformation for Growing Businesses?
- Disrupt or Be Disrupted – Part 2
- The foundation your business needs to move forward